Measurement Studio for VB6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measurement Studio is for Visual Studio .NET, Measurement Studio Professional Edition. The P/N is 778801-03

Can someone help me please?

I am in need to get a copy of Measurement Studio for  my VB 6.0.

I was told that Measurement Studio dor Visual Studio .NET, Measurement Studio Professional Edition.  The P/N is 778801-03 will work for my VB 6.0, 

I've  searched on NI downloads, could not find it. Can someone please tell me where I can get a legal legitimate copy of Measurement Studio dor VB 6.0 wirh a license please? 

Will much appreciate your help.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,912 Views)

If you're specifically looking for a tool that integrates well with VB 6.0 for measurement and automation purposes, you might consider looking into other libraries or components that were more common for VB 6.0 at the time it was actively used.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,545 Views)
If you are seeking a tool that seamlessly integrates with VB 6.0 for measurement and automation tasks, it may be beneficial to explore alternative libraries or components that were widely utilized during the active period of VB 6.0.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,103 Views)

If you are seeking a tool that seamlessly integrates with VB 6.0 for measurement and automation tasks, it may be beneficial to explore alternative libraries or components that were widely utilized during the active period of VB 6.0.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,102 Views)

Hello, 

Thank you for your reply.

Can you elaborate on that please? specifically with other libraries and components, what are they please? where can I get them?

Thank you

viskid

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,089 Views)